RISKY  BUSINESS

Title: Risky Business
Author: Terri
E-Mail: xgrrl26@yahoo.com
Rating: G
Feedback: Please? Pretty please? Good, bad, and ugly welcome………
Archives: This one’s little. Just take it.
Summary: Hank is feeling silly. Bobby notices.
Comments: Unbetaed. Darn it, I couldn't resist 150 words challenge Karen posted from the folks at x-fiction - Karen, feel free to post this to that list; I don't think I'm a member over there.  One more to follow - that damn bunny got two bites in.......Anyway, because I write a little Hank fic, people often send me twinkie-related items. This one - http://www.sptimes.com/2002/06/26/Taste/The_Twinkie_transform.shtml – caught my attention. The nutritional info below comes from this source. God help me, but this actually sounds good to me.

 -------------------------------------------------


"I know what you're thinking, and you should be ashamed of yourself. "

"What I am thinking should be readily apparent, Robert, from the equipment I have chosen for this experiment."

"You’re mad, I tell you! Mad!"

"Are you going to indulge in more theatrical dramatics or are you going to assist me?"

"It’s dangerous, Hank. Sure, you’ve faced plenty of bad guys but this – this could actually kill you."

"I have no doubt that repeated, successful experiments of this nature could contribute to my demise. But the siren call of the snack cake is strong, and I must obey."

"Deep-fried twinkies, though – that’s got to be, like, a million calories."

"No, not a million. Approximately 390 calories and 33 grams of fat per fried twinkie."


"Yikes."

"Indeed. But as the saying goes – ask not what your twinkie can do for you; ask what you can do for your twinkie."

 
Back To The Index   Back To The Archives