BAD  INFLUENCE
Title: Bad Influence
Author: Terri
E-Mail: xgrrl26@yahoo.com
Rating: PG-13
Feedback: Please? Pretty please? Good, bad, and ugly welcome………
Archives: This one’s little. Just take it.
Summary: Rogue lets her inner Logan do the walking…..and, er, other things….
Comments: Unbetaed. Response to the 150 words or less/beginning line challenge on X-Fiction. This was prompted by two things - someone pointed out to me recently that if you look up the name of my website (Terri’s Peep Hut) on a search engine, you get more than a little porn in the results. I swear, I had absolutely nothing naughty in mind when I named the site. Honest. It’s all about the Easter candies. Really. Second, Tiffany recently flung a bunny about Rogue picking up some, ah, interesting company due to Logan’s influence. Lastly, just a comment - yes, I do think Scott would go to a strip club, fearless leaderness notwithstanding ;)

----------------------------------------------------------
 

"Look, Scott – "

"Don’t you ‘look, Scott’ me, young lady! I don’t care how much of Logan you absorbed, this is – this is unacceptable behavior!"

"I’m sure you don’t approve, sugar, but sex is nobody's business but the three people involved."

"Not when you do it in the rec room."

"Are you mad because they were strippers or because they were red-heads?"

"They were strippers?!"

"Because you know, that tall one liked you a lot. She said you look cute when you’re angry, sugar."

"Where did you get strippers?"

"You know, that place out past town, right off the highway……"

"The Peep Hut?"

"You know it, then."

"Rogue, this is not about me."

"Exactly my point. It’s about me and Candy and Brandy. They rhyme – isn’t that cute?"

"No. More. Sex. In. The. Rec. Room. Got it?"

"Got it, sugar. See you around. Half-off mixed drinks on Tuesdays, you know."

 
Back To The Index   Back To The Archives