Don't Come A-Knockin' if the Logan and Marie
Camper is A-Rockin'

Title:  Every Two Weeks:  Don't Come A-Knockin' if the Logan and Marie Camper is A-Rockin'
Author:  Terri
Rating:  NC-17, like you couldn't tell from the title
Disclaimer:  I only own Jack, nobody else.
Archive:  Ask, and ye shall receive.
Feedback:  Please?  Pretty please?
Summary:  Sequel to Gifts Given and Received.  Logan and Marie make very good use of the camper.  Oooohhhh, yeahhhhh.
Comments:  You knew there had to be one smut-centric chapter, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------



Well, tonight's the last night.  Jack'll be back tomorrow.  Took twice as long as he thought, but his brother's finally gettin' back on his feet a little.  I kinda liked the past month.  Tendin'  bar, stayin' in the same place for a while.  I think Marie liked stayin' put a while too.  She needs more stability than me that way.  Gotta think of a way to work that out eventually, but for now, we're back on the road. 

With the $3,100 we made here plus the money we had left after buyin' the Logan and Marie Camper, we're doin' OK.  Dunno if I'll go back to fightin', but we'll think of somethin'.  We oughta buy some stuff here before headin' out, definitely.  Marie - she's real reluctant to spend money.  I think 'cause she thinks of it as my money, but it's really our money now.  I gotta get that through her head, 'cause I sure as hell don't know what kinda things she might need to get.  I mean, it took her, like a half hour to explain to me that it was the time of month where she needed some female supplies.  Kinda cute how much blushin' she did when she was tryin' to get it out, though.

She don't like to think of herself as a kid, but there's still a fair amount of teenage girl in there.  It's weird.  Some things, like buyin' tampons or lettin' me see her naked - she gets all embarrassed.  She's still got a lotta that young girl insecurity stuff - she told me she was nervous about takin' her top off for me 'cause she don't really like her body.  Shit, I told her she was just about as perfect-lookin' a woman as I've ever seen.  That made her feel better.  I dunno, maybe she's just shy. 

Or maybe I'm just not usedta her actin' her age.  'Cause to look at her right now, talkin' with that long haul trucker and givin' him some damn sensible advice on how to put his marriage back together, you'd think she was an old-timer.  Most times, she's so goddamn level-headed, it's scary.  No teenage girl has any business knowin' that much about life and bein' able to make that much sense of shit.  And when there's some crisis - like last week when some asshole got fresh with her, started grabbin' across the bar for her and me and all those bad-asses she's been so nice to pounce on him at once - she's always so calm.  She just started pryin' us off and let me escort the guy out.  I made sure to give him a few extra broken ribs before sendin' him on his way.  And when I get back inside, she's just thankin' everybody, nice as could be.  And they're all just settlin' down.  Nine times outta ten, any little skirmish'll start a bar-clearin' brawl.  But not this time, not with Marie smilin' at everybody so sweetly and bein' all rational and shit. 

"Hey, sugar, how're we doing?" 

"Havin' a decent night.  Good take from the fights, good take at the bar, pretty quiet.  How 'bout you?  Saw you talkin' to Steve."

"Yeah, poor guy.  He loves his wife so much, you know?  It must be hard to make something work when you're apart that much."  I have yet to see someone come through that she don't have genuine sympathy for.  She listens to everybody's problems, and cares about them, really cares about them.

"That's why I keep you with me, honey."  Just gonna put a hand on her hip and give her a little kiss on the cheek, too fast for her skin to react.  I've got the timin' down pretty good now.  I know just how long before it starts.

"Have you decided where we're going yet?"

"Nah.  Not really.  Thinkin' 'bout headin' west, toward British Columbia, but nowhere specific."

"Sounds good."  You know, I tend to think of her as havin' less wanderlust than me and needin' more stability, but it occurs to me that she's OK with not havin' a whole lotta specific plans.  She's just been trustin' me to work it all out and sayin' OK to whatever I say we'll do.  That's pretty laid back.  That's pretty roll-with-the-punches.

"You gonna miss it here?"

"A little.  I've gotten used to it, I guess, and I like it here.  The people are nice."  That's gotta get her a raised eyebrow.  "You know what I mean.  Most of them are nice, deep down.  They're just people, normal people.  It's nice to talk to people and have conversations that don't include, you know, plots for world domination or human-mutant warfare.  I'm enjoying it." 

"We'll be back around eventually.  I like Jack.  He's a good guy."

"Yeah.  So..about another hour until closing.  Want to do anything special tonight?"  That's her way of askin' me if there's gonna be kissin' and touchin' and some selected sections of Marie made naked tonight.  I always say yes, obviously.

"Yeah.  I got one or two things in mind."  She's blushin' at that.  You know, that gets me goin' every time.  All of a sudden, an hour seems like a helluva long time.





"Oh.that's nice.."  I'm fully enjoying my exploration of the Great Cleavage Territory too.  "I'm.I  like that a lot.."  She's pretty vocal during, um, stuff.  I like to listen to her talk, listen to her tell me she likes it.

"Hey darlin'."  I can tell she's - she might be ready for somethin' new.  "Can I?"  Just gonna tug a little at the waist of her jeans so she gets the picture.

"OK.  I - I'm a little nervous."  She usually says that before somethin' new.  But she usually gets over it pretty quickly.

"It's OK.  You just say stop if you need to."  She's never said stop, which makes me think I'm doin' a pretty good job of readin' her so far.

"OK."  Just gonna unbutton her jeans slowly.  Nice and easy.  Aw, she's wearin' little pink underwear.  That's cute. 

"OK so far?"  Noddin'.  Here's where she might need a little encouragement.  "You're beautiful, honey."  A smile - nervous smile, but it's there.  "Just beautiful.  I can't get enough of you." 

"I love you, Logan, a lot."  She says that a lot during stuff too.  But she says it almost apologetically sometimes, like now.  I don't know why that is. 

"I love you too."  Just gonna slide those panties down and off.  Now she's all naked, and she's trembling a little.  She doesn't smell scared.  If she did, I'd back off, but she just smells nervous.  "You're amazing, honey.  Just perfect."  Not gonna do anything right away.  Just gonna rub her hips and her stomach a little, give her a chance to acclimate. 

"I'm.I'm still a little nervous.  I'm sorry."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, just - go slow, OK?"

I am, so she must be *really* nervous.  Well, it's the first time she's been all naked, and the first time she's done below-the-waist stuff at all.  "OK, honey.  And you don't hafta be sorry.  I know it's a lot for you."

"I feel.I feel stupid sometimes."  I didn't expect that to come outta her. 

"Why?"

"'Cause I'm not ready for sex.  I'm not ready for sex with you yet, and I know you're used to that not really being a problem."  She's sayin' it easy, her hand on top of mine as it moves across her stomach, but I can tell it's botherin' her.  Maybe it's been botherin' her for a while.

"It's not a problem.  We - we talked about this, and you know I don't mind takin' our time."

"I just want to be what you want.  I just want to make you happy and give you what you want."  Now that did come out a little nervous.

"You're doin' a great job there.  Hey, it's all new for me too, you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"This, touchin' real nice, and bein' with you all the time, and sleepin' with you at night.  Those are all things I've never done before.  It's all new to me too."

"Hmm.  Guess I didn't really know that.  Or I guess I did, but I wasn't really thinking about that.  Do you - are you ever nervous?"  Those eyes get me every time, you know?  How she looks at me at times like this, it's like there's an open path through those eyes right into her soul. 

"Sometimes I get nervous when we're sleepin' together - nervous that I'll claw you without meanin' to, nervous that I'll do somethin' to make you uncomfortable, like grab your ass or somethin'.  I don't really get nervous touchin' you - you let me know what you like, and I think we're doin' OK there.  I don't get nervous bein' around you, but sometimes I wonder if you're happy and OK, you know?  I want you to be happy too.  I want to be what you want too."

"You're doing a really good job at that."  Now those eyes are soft, and she took her hand off mine.  I think that means she's ready.

"Thanks, honey."  Gonna let my hand drift down between her legs real slow, gonna keep watchin' her face.  Yeah, it's OK.  Her face is tellin' me it's OK.  "It's just gonna feel nice.  If you wanna stop, tell me, or if somethin' doesn't feel right, tell me."

"OK."  She's gettin' whispery already.  "It does feel nice.."

"Good.  Good, honey."  Slow, easy touches, very gentle, very soft.  Whoa, whoa - she took a sharp breath in there.  I think - I didn't mean to make her do that so quick.  "OK?"

"Y-yes.please."  Whoa, her hips are comin' up to meet my hand and - hey!  That was - that was her, that was all her.  "Oh.."  She's not nervous now.  Not shy now.  Maybe I should focus a little more where it counts.  "Oh!"

"That OK?"

"Mmm-hmmm"

"More like that?"

"Please, Logan."  Oh, hell.  That whimper is gonna be the end of me, I can tell ya that right now.  So sexy.  "That's so nice.I..I feel like I want to.."  Oh yeah, move those hips. 

"Yeah.  Yeah.  Go ahead baby, do what feels good to you, go ahead."

"Mmmm"  She's not shy now, rollin' those hips in time with my hand.  And she's not far off.  God, she's beautiful.  Just beautiful.  I love givin' this to her. 

"Come on, honey, a little more.  I wanna - "  There's another gasp from her.  She's gettin' real close.  "I wanna show you how good it can feel.  Let me show you."

"Oh!  I - I - oh!"

"Right there, just like that."  That's a perfect rhythm.  She'll be over the edge in seconds, I can tell.  I can smell her, she's so close.  Come on, honey.  Come on. 

"Unnhhh!"  Little more, little more.  "Uhhh!!!"  There, there we go. 

"Yeah, that's it.  That's it, Marie."

"Oh.."  Comin' down.  All flushed and pantin'.  That's a helluva gorgeous sight.  "Logan.that was so."

"I know, baby, I know.  I'm so glad you let me do that for ya."  I really am.  I've been daydreamin' about it for a long time now.  Fascinates me to watch her.

"Oh..can I - can I do that too?  I mean, for you?  Can I make you feel that way?"

"Not now, baby, not tonight.  You just rest there, all right?"

"No."  Whoa.  That's a lot more take-charge than she's ever been in bed.  "Please?  Show me how.  Show me how to make you feel like that."

Aw, now how the hell am I supposed to resist that?  "Honey, are you sure?  'Cause - "

"I'm sure.  Show me." 

"All right."  Just gonna ease my jeans off and - oh, she's pullin' the sheet up between us.  Good.  Good.  I'd rather have her stay naked.  "Marie?"  She's just lookin' at me.  I don't think - I don't think she's ever really seen a man naked before.  She's curious.

"Yeah.  You're - you're really beautiful."  God, that smile is actually makin' me weak in the knees.  That feels better than I thought it would, her likin' what she sees.  "Can I - can I touch you a little bit?"

"Sure."  You can touch me a lot.  You can touch me excessively.  I can promise I won't ever say no to that.

"Like this?"  Soft, gentle strokes along my length.  Yeah, I definitely like that. 

"That's good."  Real good. 

"A little faster?"  She's so open - she really wants to learn, wants to do it well. 

"Yes, that's - oh, that's good."  Nice rhythm, nice pressure, nice all over.  I could watch her leanin' over me like that all day - hair spillin' down, sheet showin' a little of her breasts, red lips parted just a little

"You like it.."  That wasn't a question - she sounds a little surprised by that.

"I do, I do - please, Marie, don't stop.  Don't - "  Oh!  Faster, a lot faster and harder.  Oh, God that's - that's damn good.  "Just like that Marie."

"Logan.."

"Oh, yeah."  She's got me.  She's got me.  Just a little longer, just a little more, and I'll - "Marie!"  Can't hold on, can't hold on.  "Yes!"  Whoa.  Whoa.  That was..that was fuckin' great.  That was just - whoa.  She's doin' the lookin' thing again. All curious about me.  God, that turns me on.  "Hey, honey." 

"Was that OK?"  She's back to lookin' at me with those gorgeous eyes.  It's times like this that I wonder how I went through life without her for so long. 

"Much, much better than OK, darlin'."  Big smile.  She's so happy I liked it. 

"Good.  I want to please you."

"Doin' real good there.  Come here.  You just cuddle up against me."
"Is it - is it always this nice?"

"No, just with you.  It's just this nice with you, baby."  That's the truth.  I've had some seriously mind-blowing sex with professionals, some wonderfully raunchy sex with total strangers, but this is the only kinda sex I've had that can be classified as 'nice.'  I liked it.  I liked it a lot.





"Marie's gettin' dressed.  We'll be outta your hair in a second here."  Jack's glad to be back, I can tell.

"That's a real sweet young woman you got there."

"Yeah."

"Not the kinda woman you screw around with."  What is it?  Does she get *everybody's* protective instincts out front and center in five minutes or less?

"I know that."

"Just sayin'."  He knows when to back off a little.  Probably why he's lived this long, doin' what he's doin' in this kinda environment.  "I appreciate you two lookin' after the place."

"No problem."

"Hey, guys."  Marie's ready.  We're good to go. 

"Hey there.  I was just tellin' the Wolverine here thanks for you two keepin' things goin' while I was gone."

"Oh, it was fun.  I really enjoyed it."

"Well, I appreciate it.  And if you ever need a place to bounce back to, you're always welcome here, Marie."  Why does everybody think I'm just gonna drop her by the side of the road or somethin'?  I mean Scooter, I can understand 'cause he's an asshole.  Chuck givin' her the truck, well, he's a smart guy and he's just hedgin' her bets for her.  But Jack - shit, he's known me for years and I've never brought a woman with me anywhere and never stuck around any, even the ones I mighta liked a little bit, for too damn long and - oh.  I get it.

"Thanks, Jack, thanks.  That's really nice of you to say."  I wonder if Marie's catchin' on to that - to people thinkin' I'm not gonna take care of her right.  Seems like she's just kinda ignored it so far.

"Well, I mean it.  You two best get goin', make the most of daylight while you got it.  Safe trip."





"Hey, Marie?"  She's been kinda quiet this mornin'.  Quiet while we were eatin' breakfast, quiet while we were shoppin'.  Quiet while we're drivin'.  I don't think it's a bad kinda quiet, just maybe a little tired or somethin', but I wonder if somethin's on her mind.  "You doin' OK?"

"Yeah.  Fine." 

"Somethin' botherin' you?"

"No, I'm just thinking.  Sorry."

"Whatcha thinkin' about?"  Wonder if what Jack said is stickin' in her head.  Maybe she is startin' to pick up on how other people see me.

"It's kind of embarrassing."  Startin' to blush.  Hmmm.  Wonder what's goin' on in there?

"You can tell me, honey."

"I was thinking about how good you were to me last night.  And that, you know, I bet not a lot of people, women especially, get to have someone that good with them, that patient.  I was thinking about all that and hoping that you liked me too - you know, how I was with you.  I was hoping that you knew how much I appreciated you and how glad I am you took me with you.  How glad I am that you picked me up in the first place and saved my life all those times.  And how much I just really like being with you.  That's what I was thinking.  That, plus, you know, I think we were, like, meant to be together or something.  We make a pretty good pair."

Those're the nicest things anyone's said to me, ever.  "We do make a pretty good pair."

"Good."  God, I love her.  Right now, I just feel a lotta love for her.  I woulda never had that if I hadn't met her.  I woulda never known what that felt like.  For that, I'd be patient for a helluva long time.  For that, I'd give her just about anythin'. 






"So, on to Cranbrook?"  We've been pokin' around these past couple weeks, just drivin' and seein' stuff.  Mostly spendin' time in the Logan and Marie Camper, all over each other.  I have no complaints. 

"Sounds good to me.  We can get some stuff there - food, whatever else we need."  I haven't been fightin' at all, but the money's been holidn' out OK.  We've only spent maybe $200 or so, mostly on gas.  Jack let us take some food and liquor from the bar with us when we left, and that's held out pretty well.

"OK.  What would you think about staying there a day or two?"

"Tired of drivin' around?"  She reaches her tolerance at about two weeks, I noticed.  It's OK.  I can do with spendin' a few days in one place. 

"A little.  It'd be nice to get a shower, do some shopping, maybe just relax a while.  What do you think?  What're you feeling like?"  She's been pretty solicitous of my preferences.  Easy to get used to that.

"That'd be fine.  Want to get a motel room?"  Might be nice. 

"Sure, OK.  Um, Logan, you know, I've been thinking about something."  She's always thinkin'.  That Marie-brain is always workin'.  "We've been, you know, doing stuff, but not, ah, sex, you know, like sex sex."  Whoa.  That's got my full and complete attention.  "I was thinking if we're going to stay a couple days, we could get some stuff and, you know, do that."  I told her to tell me when she thought she was ready, but I didn't think she was gonna spring it on me just like that, like - let's do it.  "Logan?"

"Yeah.  Yeah." 

"Yeah to what?" 

"Um, everything you just said."  Now she's smilin'.  "If you're ready.  If you're ready."

"Yeah.  I'm ready." 

Whooo-hoooo!  MariesexMariesexMariesex.  It just doesn't get any better than that!  Oh, yeah, I'm gonna have me some Marie sex!  Wooo!  "Great.  That's, um, great, honey."






"Are you all right?"  She's clingin' to me pretty tight and not sayin' much.

"Yeah.  It was nice, really really nice.  I really love you."  I know that, honey.  But somethin's up. 

"Wasn't like you thought it would be?"  I think it was OK for her, I mean I know she enjoyed it, a lot.  But -

"It *was* different than I thought it would be.  I mean, I was - I was ready."

Hmmm.  I thought she was ready for me because she came a couple times first.  But it still mighta hurt a little.  "Did I hurt ya?"

"No, no, not really.  Just a little discomfort.  I think you're, um, bigger than most people.  Not that - not that I would know.  It just kind of felt that way."  I can't see her face 'cause it's pressed tight to my chest, but I'll bet money she's blushin' pretty good right now.  "But I meant different emotionally.  It was different than I thought it would be emotionally."

"Hey."  Gotta make sure she's OK with this.  Just gonna tilt her head up so I can see her.  "You all right?"

"Yeah, yeah.  I'm sorry.  It's just - it's a little weird for me.  I know it's supposed to be all, you know, 'oh yeah baby' but I just felt really calm and peaceful, emotionally.  I liked that part of it a lot."

"I know what you mean.  It wasn't - it wasn't all 'oh yeah baby' for me either.  It was good, real good."  Now that's the big smile.  The one she pulls out when she's really happy.  Always makes me feel like I've done right by her when I see that smile.

"Yeah?"  Beautiful girl.  My beautiful girl. 

"Yeah, honey." 





"God, yes!"  Oh yeah, lovin' this.  Ya know, once she got goin', she really got the hang of this.  "Logan!"  We haven't left this camper for the last two weeks except to get food or gas.  Sooo very glad we found a pretty much deserted campground.  I don't wanna worry about the neighbors hearin' her screamin' my name.  "Yes!"

"Come on baby, I'm so close, come on!"

"Just a little more, Logan!  Please!  God, I love you so much!"  Right there with ya, darlin'.  "Oh!  Oh yeah!"  There she goes, there she goes, I can feel those strong muscles closing around me and -

"Marie!!!" 

"Oh my God"

"Yeah, honeythat was a good one.."  Love how she looks after - all exhausted.  Makes me know I really got the job done.  Yeah, I'm good.  I'm damn good.  I'm -

KNOCKKNOCK

"Um, Logan?  You're not, ah, expecting anybody are you?"

"No, no I'm sure as hell not."  Might be someone complainin' about the noise, and, well, that's just too damn bad. 

"Can you smell who it is?"

"Gimme a second.  There's a lotta me and you right now.  Hang on.  I thinkshit!"

"What?  Trouble?"  Shouldnta done that.  I really scared her.

"No, no.  It's Scooter.  Fuck."  Do I knock on his door when he's busy with Jeannie?  No, I do not.  And what the fuck is he doin' up here anyway?  "Hang on honey."

"Ah, Logan - pants?"

"Nah."  Fuck him.  I ain't puttin' clothes on 'cause I'm gonna get him outta here ASAP and go back to Marie.  "Hey.  Whaddya want?"

"Logan!  Put some clothes on for goodness sakes!  What if I was out here with Jean?"  Scooter's just embarrassed 'cause mine is bigger than his.

"I didn't smell her, just you.  Whaddya want?  We're busy."

"Hi Mr. Summers."  Marie, wrapped up in a sheet, hidin' behind me.  A very thin sheet.  She should probably stay behind me 'cause Scooter don't need to - hey!  He's leanin' over a little, tryin' to sneak a peek around me.  Prick.

"Hello, Rogue.  How are you?"

"I'm, uh, good.  How are you?"

"Fine.  May I have a word with you both?"

"Um, sure."  She's blushin' fire engine red now.  That ain't gonna be conducive to me listenin' to Scooter.

"I've come to ask a favor.  The X-men are stretched a little thin at the moment, and since you two are in the neighborhood.well, the Professor asked me to contact you to see if you would serve as bodyguards for two mutants that are considering coming to the school."

"Guard them against who?"

"It's a 'just in case' kind of thing.  They're very young, eight and five, and we just want to be sure."

"There's no way in hell I'm gonna babysit - "

"Would you pay our expenses?"  Shit, Marie..

"Honey, I don't wanna - " 

"We'd pay expenses plus a hundred dollars, Canadian, a day."  Scooter, dammit.  He's doin' this just to irritate me.  I'm sure Chuck sent him out here to check up on me and -

"Make it two hundred and it's a deal."  Wait, I don't wanna -

"One fifty."

"One seventy-five."

"Deal.  Be in Victoria to pick them up in two weeks.  They're staying with a foster family until then.  Here's the address.  Call when you get there.  Thanks, Rogue."  Now just how the hell did that happen?  Can't a man standin' naked in his own damn camper make some decisions?  I swear -

"No problem.  Say hi to Jubes and Kitty for me?"

"Sure.  See you later."  And there she goes, like it's all settled.  Well, I'll show her a thing or two.  I'm not turnin' from bad-ass to babysitter that easy.

"Look, Scooter, I ain't gonna - "

"So her name's Marie, huh?"  Shit, he heard me scream that out.  I wonder how long he was standin' there.  "Marie.."  Oh no, nobody but me calls her that so wipe that smug little grin off your face.  "Nice name."  Grrrr.

"I saw you tryin' to sneak a peek at her, dickhead, and lemme tell you somethin' I don't fuckin' appreciate that and I - "

"Not so much fun when somebody takes an interest in your girl, is it?"  Grrrrr.  "You'd better be good to her, Logan."  Serious on that one. 

"Did it sound like I was bein' good to her?"  Ha, ha.  Got him on that one.  He don't like the idea of us havin' sex. 

"I mean it.  I'll be in touch.  See you later." 

Dickhead.  Dick.  Head.  I coulda lived all my life without ever seein' him again and I -

"Hey, sugar."  And this one - talkin' us into babysittin' and - "I know you don't want to do it.  But it'll be nice to do a favor for the Professor.  He's been really good to us.  And we'll make a little money.  I'll feel like I'm contributing.  You don't mind that much do you?"

"Yes, yes I do.  Look, Marie - "  Oh-oh.  Frownin'.  Shit.  I know she's been wantin' to contribute but mutant babysittin' ain't on my top ten list.  It's pretty much on the bottom ten list.  But it'll probably make her happy to do it.  Fuck.  " - you're gonna hafta make it up to me.  Big time."

Oh yeah, that slow smile creepin' across those lips.  "Can do, sugar.  Come on over here, let's get back in bed."

Mutant babysittin's soundin' better and better to me all of a sudden.  Just gotta be sure to get a phone or somethin' for them to get a hold of us with.  I don't like Scooter Interruptus too damn much.  Ah well, we'll get a phone and watch the two little brats.  How bad can it be?

"Are you coming, Logan?"

"Right now, honey.  Right now."


 

Back To The Index   Back To The Archives