Never Assume
Title:  Rule Number Four:  Never Assume
Author:  Terri
E-mail:  xgrrl26@yahoo.com
Rating:  NC-17
Disclaimer:  I don't own them, but if this series keeps going, they'll own me......
Archive:  Ask, and I will happily say yes
Feedback:  Please?  With whipped cream on top?  Good, bad, and ugly welcome
Summary:  Sequel to Honor Thy Father and Mother.  Logan makes lots of asssumptions about Marie.  Some are correct, some aren't.
Comments:  First of all, thanks to Nat for flinging the plot bunny that resulted in this chapter.  She suggested a little angsty misunderstanding resulting from Logan being able to smell that Marie wanted him.  I went very light on the angst here (don't worry, they're in for plenty of angst later on.....) and I hope she doesn't mind.  Second, yes, there really is a St. Maries, Idaho.  If you're ever there, eat at the Grub Box.  No, I am not kidding or making that up.  Lastly, for those of you waiting for the x-men to show up in this series, that's coming up very soon :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------


I can't get to sleep.  I might as well just give it up and be awake and shit.  But I can't really move around or nothin' 'cause Marie's tryin' to fall asleep too.  First night in a real bed in a while, you'd think she'd sleep right away.  Plus, she called her friend down south and he said he'd check into it, see if anybody was lookin' for us.  When he called back and said that her mom got arrested and thrown back in jail, and that the law wasn't lookin' for us, well, I thought that'd put her at ease.  I can hear her tossin' and turnin' and I can tell she's still awake, though.

She made me real nervous there for a while.  I was sure she was gonna just pitch me outta that Jeep any minute.  I shoulda thought before bringin' out the claws, but I just - I just - when that woman was threatenin' her, I just got so damn mad all of a sudden.  And I didn't want her to hurt Marie, no way, but I was mad for *me,* I know.  I remember thinkin' - you're not gonna take all this away from me.  I didn't wanna lose what little I got that's good, which is Marie, you know?  So the claws popped out, and I know that even though she said it was OK, it's kinda not 'cause it drew attention to us.  If what her friend said is really true, and nobody's lookin' for us, then we caught a lucky break.  I can't just keep doin' it or I'm gonna fuck all this up, I just know it.  She's even been real tolerant of the nightmares, even when the claws come out a little.  None have been as bad as that first one with her, but still, I gotta try not to have 'em so much anymore too.  I don't want to do nothin' that'll make her think about changin' the plan again.

I don't mind tellin' ya, I felt real upset when she was sayin' all that stuff about how I should go on my own and shit.  I *really* don't wanna do that.  I mean, I don't care if it's dangerous or whatever.  She's the one person I decided to trust and nothin's more dangerous than trustin' somebody.  I picked one person - her - and even if there are other good people out there like she always says, well, what're my chances of runnin' across one of 'em, one of 'em that would think I was a good person too?  Probably one in a billion or somethin'.  I got real lucky with her and if I hadta go on my own, I might never find somebody else I could trust and be with like this.  I don't want that.  Maybe it's stupid or selfish or somethin', but I wanna have somebody to be with and I already decided on her.  So no more changin' the plan.

I think she feels a little better about me stickin' around now.  She's not as worried since her friend said we were in the clear with the police and stuff.  But she's still a little uptight and sad, I can even smell it on her.  I don't really know what's botherin' her and I don't really know how to ask without soundin' nosy or pushy or stupid.  I just wanna be real careful right now 'cause it's a fragile time for us.  I wanna make sure everythin' stays OK with us.

"Logan?  Are you awake?"  See?  It's 'cause of stuff like that, how she said that real quiet just in case I *was* asleep.  Stuff like that makes me wanna be careful not to mess this up.

"Yeah.  You?"  Stupid.  I mean, I can see her, right?  She's movin' around on the bed.  Stop sayin' stupid things, Logan.

"Yeah.  I just - I just can't sleep."  She never makes a big deal out of it when I say stupid things, but I bet she notices.  "I guess I just got used to sleeping in the Jeep."

"Me too."  There's not a lotta space in there, even with how we set up the back part, but I got usedta sleepin' with her, you know?  With her right next to me, under that one blanket we got.  When we stopped here at the motel, they only had a room with one bed, and I said for her to sleep in it and I'd sleep on the chair.  Thought she'd maybe sleep a little better that way, you know, without havin' to worry about me clawin' her at all.  We always sleep with my claws facin' away from her, and I've never gotten her with 'em, but still, she's gotta be worried at least a little.  And seein' her still hyper and upset and stuff - well, I just assumed she'd want a little space in a real bed.  Stayed apart from her last night too, stayed on my side of the Jeep and tried not to get too close.  But maybe she don't want space.  Maybe she likes sleepin' close like that too.  She said she missed it, right?

"Do you want to - do you want to sleep in the bed?  It's more comfortable than that chair."  Yeah, she *is* tryin' to tell me she wants that.  I gotta get smarter or pay more attention or somethin' 'cause I'm not good at pickin' up on all this kinda information. 

"Sure.  I was just thinkin' I'd like that."  That got a smile outta her, so I musta been right.  I'll just lay on my side so she can curl up around me and put her head on my back like she usually likes to do. 

"You know, I'm not worried about the nightmares.  Really."  She's just sayin' that to be nice.  Gotta be.  "I - I like sleeping together."  Just the way she says stuff like that sometimes, real unsure, real timid - I bet it's 'cause she's tryin' so hard to think of somethin' nice to say when she don't really feel all that way.  It's nice that she tries not to make me feel bad, you know.

Well, even if I can't always figure out what she says and why she says it, I think I'm catchin' on to figurin' out her smells.  Like now, I can tell her smell changed a little when I got into the bed, and for the better.  Less nervous or somethin'.  Maybe - maybe comforted a little.  Yeah, that's it.  It's soothin' or somethin' to have me in the bed with her.  She relaxes, that's what changes her smell.  "I like sleepin' together too.  Do you think we should just, you know, do that all the time, even in the motels?"  If we add that part to the plan, then I'll know what to do.  I'll know what to do, and I won't end up doin' somethin' wrong or stupid as much.

"Sounds good to me.  What do you think of this motel?"  Sometimes she moves her face back and forth a little against my back.  I like that.  Feels good.  Must feel good to her too. 

"It's OK.  I like bein' closer to the ground."  That last motel, we were so damn many stories up.  I don't like that.  Harder to get out and run if you hafta. 

"Hmmm." 

"And the room is bigger.  This one don't have that weather channel, though."  That's a good channel, you know?  Tells you what's comin', so you know what to expect.  Tells you what's goin' on other places in case you're goin' there.  Sometimes they have those parts where they tell you how to survive a tornado and shit.  Lots of useful stuff on that channel.

"Right.  No cable here.  Next time we'll get one with the weather channel.  I like that too."  I think basically, she's kinda like me.  Likes to be movin' around.  Don't like most people, even if most people seem kinda friendly to her.  Of course, there are a lotta different things too.  She's smart, and she's not, you know, all fucked up.  Despite what happened back there with her mom, she don't seem at all violent.  I know that's why they got me.  I'm violent like that, just naturally or somethin'.  I know that's why they made me fight other mutants.  "You know what other channel I really like?  The food network."

"What's that one?"  'Cause it sounds good - I like food.

"They have all kinds of cooking shows - shows that teach you how to make different kinds of food.  It's calming, in a weird sort of way.  It doesn't take a lot of effort.  You can have it on but not pay too much attention, yet still kind of watch it, you know?"

"Yeah."  See that - she usually explains herself real good like that.  I gotta try to learn that from her. 

"Where should we head tomorrow?"  She wants to keep movin' at a pretty good clip just in case.  I understand.  And I don't mind movin' except that I gotta try to find a job at one of these towns pretty soon, and I might not have too much luck in these little towns that she keeps pickin'.  I hafta say, I like this one, though - it's called St. Maries.  Gotta like that.

"Do you wanna keep goin' south?"

"Mm-hmm."  That sounded a little sleepy.  Bet she's gettin' ready to drop off. 

"Is there another forest anywhere around?"  I kinda liked stayin' in one last night.  Lotsa trees, not a lotta people.  Nice and quiet. 

"I think so.  Want to try that again?"  Yeah, she is almost asleep now.

"Yeah.  Do you - do you like stayin' in those too?" She smells really good when she's sleepin'.  I still can't figure that one out - her mom smellin' so God-awful but her smellin' so nice.

"Yeah."  That's it.  She's out.  I don't think I'm too far behind myself.  This feels good - sleepin' in the same bed with somebody, havin' them right up next to you.  It's nice.






"Grrr!!!  No!" 

"Logan, it's OK."  Shit, shit, the claws came out a little.  Just what I was tryin' not to do.  Fuck.

"Sorry, Marie."  So put 'em back in, asshole.  There.  Better.  "Sorry."

"Hey, you know what?"  She stayed in bed with me - huh.  I kinda thought - I kinda thought that she just laid back down in the Jeep 'cause there's not really anywhere else to go.  "You don't have to say you're sorry - it's a nightmare, it's not your fault, OK?"

"Uh.."  I should say somethin' back to that, I know.  "I just don't like havin' 'em."

"I know."  She does that all the time after a nightmare - rubs my back, or my side like that.  She musta figured out it calms me down pretty quick.  "But don't feel bad about having them or anything."

"But I always wake you up with 'em."  She stopped rubbin' a second - wait, wait - she's lookin' at me different.  It's somethin' new.  Her eyes got real - I dunno - quiet or somethin' and her face looks all soft.  There's some kinda new smell to her too that's *real* good.

"Don't worry about me."  That's a soft voice too, and she's touchin' my face like - like - I dunno.  I dunno, but it's good.  It's makin' me feel good.  "You're pretty good to me, Logan, you know that?"

"You're pretty good to me too."  Stupid.  That was a stupid thing to say 'cause she changed.  Now all that stuff is gone and she's smilin' and it's a nice smile but -

"You don't have to feel like you owe me.  I - I wanted to have you around."  The smell's still there, and I know I know this one.  It's - it's - I should know it.  "I like having you around."  I think it's - oh yeah, right.  I know that one.  It's - she wants me.  She wants me.  I know that one.

"Do you want me to touch you, you know, a little bit?"  Judgin' by her reaction, maybe I didn't say that right.

"I mean it, you don't owe me anything, and especially - especially not that, OK?  Not that."

"But I - you kinda smell like you want to."  That *definitely* was wrong.  She scooted away and everything.  She looks real embarrassed and she's turnin' red all over.  Fuck. 

"I'm sorry.  I, uh............"  I gotta say somethin' but I dunno what's the right thing to say here at all.

"It's OK.  We could do that, you know, if you wanna.  We could.  I - I think I remember how to, uh, do that."  That's probably why she looks all embarrassed and everythin'.  Maybe she's not too sure that I remembered and it might be hard or somethin'.  I mean difficult. 

"I don't think we should.  I mean, I - I guess I just don't think we should."  I got it - it's not 'cause I don't remember.  It's 'cause she's scared - she's scared that maybe the claws'll come out while we're doin' that.  Shit.  Shoulda thought of that.  That'd make some damn sense - she would still smell like that but wouldn't think we should do it.  And she'd be all embarrassed 'cause she's too nice to say it.  She wouldn't wanna hurt my feelings. 

"OK.  I get it.  Maybe we could just go back to sleep then, huh?"

"Yeah.  That sounds good."  She's not gettin' as close as she normally does.  That's gotta be it.  These damn claws, I fuckin' hate 'em.  I wish they'd just go away.  I hate 'em.








"Hey, you up?"  I've been up a little while but she snuggled over to me durin' the night and I didn't wanna move just yet. 

"Yeah."  She always asks about the time for the second question. 

"What time is it?"  Knew it. 

"It's nine fourteen."  I don't think they feed you breakfast here - it's just like a row of a buncha rooms to stay in.  I didn't see a room for food like the other place had.  We passed a buncha restaurants, though, so I bet she'll wanna eat breakfast at one of 'em.

"Logan, can we talk for a second, about what happened last night?"  Raisin' herself up offa me a little so she can see me, but not really movin'.  Hmm.  Wonder what that means.

"Sure."

"I, um, I like you, OK?"  So far, so good.  "But it's just not right for us to get together that way.  You - I don't want you to do that just because you think you owe it to me or something like that."  I can tell it's really important to her, what she's sayin' here.  She's got that look about her. 

"I do owe ya, but that's not why I thought about doin' that.  I - it's OK, I understand why you don't wanna, Marie.  It won't make me feel bad or nothin' if you say it out loud."  And it might make her feel better to get it off her chest.  I don't want - I did decide to trust her and maybe some things should just be out in the open.  I mean, I understand people bein' afraid of my claws, I really do.  I hate 'em just as much as she probably does.

"Say what out loud?  Why - why do you think I don't want to?"

"You know, 'cause of my claws.  'Cause I dunno if they'll come out durin' that.  I don't think so, but, you know, I haven't done that since I can remember, so I don't really know for sure."  Wait.  Now she's gettin' that same weird look she had last night.  And - yep, she's touchin' my face again.  Feels nice.  She's wearin' the soft gloves.

"I'm not at all worried about your claws.  And I'm actually not even worried that much about my skin.  We could - there are ways around it.  I just want us to do that when we both decide to, when we both want to.  Not for any other reasons.  You shouldn't feel like you have to.  I wouldn't like it if it were like that, and you probably wouldn't either.  Logan, I'm not worried about your claws coming out." 

"Are you just sayin' that?  'Cause - "

"No.  Put them out."

"Huh?"  I have no idea what the hell's goin' on now.  I can't read her smell or anythin'.  I just -

"Put them out, please, for me?  I want to show you something."  OK - but just one hand.  Just one hand.  "Trust me, OK?"  She knows I do.  She's smart, she's gotta realize that about me, at least.  I - shit!  "It's OK, just relax."  She touched 'em!  She touched 'em with her gloved hand and she did it real gentle, real slow. 

"Marie.."  God, that feels so good.  I didn't know I could feel things through 'em, but that feels so damn good. 

"I'm not afraid of them, Logan.  They're a part of you.  I know - I know they were put there, but there a part of you now and I'm not afraid of any of you."  What's she doin' now?  She can't be - oh, God, she put them right up to her face, drew the dull side right across her cheek.  "Somehow, I just knew right away that you'd never hurt me.  I trust you, Logan.  I'm not afraid."  That's all - she's lettin' go, she's done touchin' 'em.  I almost don't wanna put 'em back in.  Can't remember ever not hatin' havin' 'em out, not wantin' to hide 'em right away.  I'm almost shakin', that was so good. 

"I wanna do it with you Marie, please."  I do, I really, really do.  I bet I smell just like she did before. 

"Come here."  She's huggin' me.  That's good.  That's how I think all that stuff starts sometimes.  "Let's wait a little while, OK?  Just - just to be sure it's still OK with you.  That was pretty intense for me too and I really want to be with you, but maybe we need some time to think.  If we - if we still want to be together tonight, well, we can maybe do some of that stuff, OK?  Is that a deal?"

"Deal."  That's a pretty good deal.






"I think we're far enough in - what do you think?"

"Yeah."  All I've been able to think about all day long is gettin' to tonight.  I really, really hope she still wants to do it.  'Cause she said if we both wanted to then we could do some stuff and I really, really want to do some stuff with her. 

"Sorry we didn't get too far today.  We'll do some serious driving tomorrow."  She's been stickin' to the back roads, and there's a lotta windy ones out here.  Can't really take a direct route anywhere.  "But tonight, we're staying in the Sawtooth National Forest."

"Yeah.  I like the forest.  Do you wanna get the bed ready?"  Maybe that's a good thing to say insteada askin' straight out if she wants to do it 'cause that's *where* we could do some stuff.

"Sure."  That's good.  That's a good sign, right?  'Cause - "But can I ask you something first?  You know those things we bought at the store?"  Yes.  Yes, I do.  They were things to help us do it without me touchin' her skin.  I really, really remember that.  "What do you think?  Do you still want to use them?" 

"Yeah.  Yeah."  So let's get outta the Jeep and get the bed ready and get the stuff so we can do some stuff together.  Let's do that now.  Wait a second.  She's not gettin' out of the Jeep.  Somethin's up.  "Uh, Marie?" 

"Sorry.  Coming.  I just wanted to look at you for a second.  You look so happy right now." 

OK.  That kinda snapped me outta my little fog there.  'Cause I *am* happy, I've been so goddamn happy all day that I haven't been thinkin' too much.  And I forgot that I gotta be careful.  I can't fuck up anythin'.  "Do you wanna - I mean, we don't hafta do stuff right this second if you wanna do somethin' else.  What - what do you wanna do?"  I gotta be real careful.  Can't get carried away here.  Don't do nothin' to make her wanna change the plan.  Gotta remember that.

"Let's get the bed ready, but, Logan - "  She's gettin' outta the Jeep.  Don't get too excited.  " - let's go slow, OK?  Because I haven't, ah, ever done this with anybody before and I'd just kind of like to go a little slow."  Can smell a little nervousness on her now. 

"OK.  We can go slow."  I kinda wish she *had* done this before 'cause one of us should know what we're doin', but on the other hand, I kinda like the idea of us learnin' this whole thing together. 

"Good.  Oooh.  We've got to find a place for the groceries we picked up."

"In the front?"  She's got that special smell again, so at least I know she does wanna do stuff even if she is a little nervous. 

"OK.  I'll get the blanket."  And she's smilin' a little so I think she's kinda happy about doin' stuff.   "All set."  Still smilin'.  That's good.  I haven't messed nothin' up so far.

"OK.  How do you wanna start?"

"Hmm."  She's thinkin' it over, and I can think of a coupla ways to get started if she can't come up with none.  I bet she will, though.  "You might want to put on those gloves we bought.  I'll put on my softer ones."  OK, OK, but what should we *do*?  "Would you mind if I took the lead a little?"

"No."  That way, there's less chance of me doin' somethin' wrong or that she don't want. 

"Thanks.  I think maybe we should just get started with some touching, OK?  Do you want to hop in and close the hatch?"  Touching.  That's good.  I think that's a good idea to get started that way.  "Come a little closer."  She's just real gentle and nice.  Touchin' my face a little, runnin' her fingers through my hair.  That feels real nice.  "You can touch me too, if you want."  

"Yeah."  I think I wanna touch her body first.  Startin' at her waist.  I noticed that she likes it when I rub up and down her sides or near her stomach when she's layin' down with me.  I think that's her favorite spot so I'll start there and do that a little. 

"I really like you, you know?  I - I want you to know that."  I like how she said that a lot.  Like it's all good, it's all OK.  She likes me and that's good.

"I know."  She's movin' her hands down a little, unbuttonin' my shirt.  I don't really know if she's thinkin' she wants me naked or her naked or how that's gonna work.  She bought some stuff at the store - condoms and tights for her and a sheet - I'm not exactly sure what we're gonna do with all that, but I bet she's got a plan.  She's real smart and I bet she's figured it all out already.  "Marie - do you want me to take all my clothes off, or - "

"Let me.  Let me do it.  Let's go a little slow, OK?"  Shit, she said that before and I already forgot - she said to go slow and to let her take the lead.  Pay attention, dammit.  "I've never  really touched somebody like this and I just want to enjoy it a little bit, OK?"

"Yeah.  Sorry." 

"It's fine."  Smilin', real nice.  But I know I fucked up a little there.  Just gotta let her do it, just gotta not be too eager.  And what she said - I can tell by the look on her face that she is enjoyin' it.  The way she's runnin' her hands all over me, she really does wanna just touch me like this some.  It's nice, I don't mind, but I can feel myself gettin' excited by it.  Just gotta make sure that I don't get *too* excited right here.  Especially with the way she's touchin' my stomach and - oh, good.  Good.  She's gonna take off my pants.  That's good.  "This OK?" 

"Yeah."  I wanna touch her hair a little bit now.  She's got a lotta hair and it's always a little bit wild.  Kinda like my hair, but not. 

"Lie down, all right?"  That look is back in her eyes and I could definitely get usedta that.  I bet no one's ever gotten a look that good and here I am, gettin' it from her.  I got real lucky when she pulled over.  Real lucky.  "There."  Pants all off, so I'm naked.  And she's just lookin' at me, still touchin' my stomach a little.  I'm pretty excited, no hidin' that.   "Logan - "  What's she doin' now?  Oh - she's takin' off her scarf.  Well, that's good.  Maybe she's gonna take some of her clothes off now.  That'd be - " - let me kiss you."  Oh.  That's what the scarf is for - to go over my face when she kisses me.  That's smart.  That's a good idea.  That's - oh!  That's a kiss.  That's a kiss. 

I don't remember those, but they're good.  They're really good.  Her lips feel all hot and a little wet.  And hands - I can feel her hands on my chest.  Between that and the kissin', I'm gettin' pretty excited here.  Oh.  Wait a minute - that hand's movin' down to - oh!  "Marie."

"Is that OK?" 

"Y-yeah."  It's very OK.  It feels so damn good, better than anythin' so far.  Please don't stop touchin' me like that. 

"Since we - since we're both kind of new at this, you can just tell me what you like, OK?  We'll just be really open with each other, OK?" 

"Uh-huh.  I like this."  I like this a LOT.  Nothin' could feel better than this, no way.  Marie knows just how to do stuff.  Even if she's never done this stuff before, she's smart enough to know somehow just - "Oh!"

"Faster, like that?"

"Mmm-hmmm!" She looks really good right now, so good.  She's just right - everythin' - everythin' about her is just right, just good.  Gettin' more and more excited here and I almost feel like - "Uh!  Unnnnhhhh!!!!!"  Oh.  Oh-oh.  Was I - was I supposedta do that?  I got stuff all over her hand, and I bet she wasn't thinkin' I would -

"Logan.."  She's touchin' my stomach again, though, so it's probably OK.  Maybe I wasn't supposedta but it's not like she's mad or nothin'.  "You looked so beautiful just now."

"Doin' that?"  'Cause I'd bet I looked pretty silly. 

"Yeah."  Little kiss on my head, on my hair, without the scarf.  Head kisses - they're nice.  "Really beautiful.  I kind of liked watching you."  Blushin' now, a lot.  Don't know why.  I'm glad she liked seein' that.  I mean, I could show it to her a lot if she wanted.  "Can I - would you like to touch me a little bit now?"

"Yeah."  I need a second to sit up a little.  I'll just - I'll just kinda do what she did.  Start by takin' off her top.  It don't have buttons like mine did, though.  Uh, I guess just pull it off all at once.  "Can I get this offa you?"  I remember how she kept checkin', kept askin' if this or that was OK, and I think she kinda wants me to do the same thing.  I can do that.  She's noddin', so that means it's OK.  "How do I get that off?"  'Cause she has some kinda underwear on underneath, she wasn't naked. 

"Oh - there's - here - "  Turnin' around.  "There's a clasp in the back.  Just undo it.  Or - or I can."  Ah.  I see.

"Nah, I got it."  Oh wow.  There's a damn nice sight - naked back.  Her naked back is real nice.  I gotta touch that a lot. 

"Mmmmthat's good."  The way she said that - I'm startin' to get excited all over again.  The fact that just her voice can do that - it's gotta mean she was the one for me.  It's gotta. 

"Turn around, OK?"  I wanna see all of her and I gotta - oh, yeah, I gotta touch those breasts.  Beautiful, perfect.  They're just - I can't keep my hands off 'em.  She's got a whole new look in her eye now and for a second there, I wanted to - I just had a flash of throwin' her down and -

"You can use the scarf if you want."  Yeah, she kissed me.  That was real nice and I bet she wants me to do that too.  Maybe I should get her to lay down.

"Lay down now and I'll get it."  Yeah, just a nice, soft little kiss.  With her warm lips and - whoa!  She licked me right inside my mouth!  I wanna - I wanna do that to her too. 

"Mmmmm"   So excited now, I can't help it, I just get so excited feelin' her and listenin' to her and lookin' at her.  But I gotta - I can't just let go, I gotta stay on top of this.  I gotta be careful not to mess up.  Next - what did she do next?  Oh yeah, pants. 

"Marie - your pants, OK?  Off.  I mean, take your pants off.  No - I wanna take your pants off."  She's lookin' at me kinda funny.  Well no wonder, that didn't make no damn sense. 

"Let me put the tights on."

"No!  I mean, uh, I wanna touch you."

"You can, you can, but you're, uh, you look ready to go and I'm pretty ready I think so maybe we could kind of get right to it?"

"Touchin' you?"  That's a 'yeah' 'cause I'm already takin' off her pants even as she's reachin' around for them tights. 

"Being, um, inside me, OK?" 

"Yeah.  Yeah.  OK." That sounds even better and I'm just achin' for her to touch me - maybe she will before -

"Let me - there.  There we go.  You'll need to, um, cut a little hole down there, OK?" 

"Yeah."  She smells *so* good and - shit!  Shit!  Didn't mean to let the claws out but when she said to cut -

"It's OK.  You can do it like that.  It's all right."  Just layin' back, lookin' up at me the same as she was a second ago.  I remember how she was touchin' the claws and maybe - maybe it's OK.  Maybe it really is OK.  I'll be very careful.  Just a little cut.  Just a little one.  There.  Did it.  Is she - "Thanks." 

"I gotta touch you a little bit, OK?"  'Cause I can smell her so strong and I wanna feel her down there.  I don't remember touchin' anybody like that and I wanna.  She's noddin'.  It's OK.  She feels so soft down there.  Warm and wet and all soft. 

"Logan, y-you're going to need......."  She must like it.  She closed her eyes for a second and she's breathin' a lot faster.  "Let me - let me put the condom on you."  I kinda remembered what those were but I don't really remember how to put it on and stuff so I'm glad she is.  Feels pretty good how she's doin' it too.  "Are you ready to - "

"Yeah.  But, uh, do I just - just put it in you there?" 

"Uh-huh.  Let me pull the sheet over me a little so you don't get my skin.  I can - I'll guide you a little.  Right there.  That's - oh!"

"Sorry, sorry!"  Shit, maybe I wasn't supposedta push in like that or somethin'.  I hurt her, I think.  That wasn't a good noise and I can smell that she's hurtin' and - and blood?

"It's OK, it's OK.  I, ah, just wasn't quite ready for that.  It's OK.  Just stay still a second.  Don't move - let me get adjusted a little."  Her face is all twisted up.  I did hurt her.

"Let me - "

"No, no.  It's fine, Logan.  Just stay right where you are."  I did hurt her, and now she's scared or somethin' too.

"But I hurt you.  You gotta let me move.  Marie - I think you might be bleedin'.  I can smell it."

"That's OK, that's normal for when it's your first time."  I don't remember that.  "Logan, I'm OK.  My body just needs a second to adjust, that's all."  Touchin' my face again.  I'm just gonna head-kiss her 'cause I wanna make sure she knows I didn't mean to hurt her.  She don't look mad, but that - that might be 'cause she knows neither one of us really know shit about doin' this.  We both gotta learn together.

"I did it too fast, huh?"  I think I shoulda gone slow.  Well, no shit I shoulda.  That's what she kept sayin', kept askin' for and then I didn't do it.  Stupid, real stupid, and it hurt her.

"A little, but I feel a lot better now.  Can you move a little, just slow?"  Still touchin' my face real gentle. 

"I'll remember this time.  I'll go real slow."  Feels so good but I gotta do it like she said, I can't do what my body is tellin' me to.  

"That - that feels better.  A little more, a little faster?"  She's spreadin' her legs apart wider and I can go just a little faster, I can.  God, feels so good like this, with her all around me.

"Marie......not hurtin' ya?" 

"No, no, it's good, please, keep going."  She's still touchin' me and it feels better, so much better than anythin'.

"Unnh...."

"Yes, Logan, yes."  Her hands are all over me - on my back in my hair - I gotta go faster, gotta go a little faster. 

"Marie - faster, OK?"  She's noddin'.  Oh, God, I can't stop, can't stop.  "Ah!"  Close - close to - "Unnnh!!!!"  Yes - just, yes...........

"Oh, Logan....."  This is so good, so really good.  I wonder if she feels good too. 

"Marie, are  you - how are you feelin'?"  She's smilin', so it can't be bad, but I can still smell that blood.  Maybe I should move outta her.  Yeah, and get this thing offa me.

"I'm good.  That was  - that was so good.  I just felt so close to you, Logan.  So close.  You made me feel really wonderful.  Thank you.  Thank you.  I'm so glad you wanted to do that."  There's another new look.  God, I like all the new looks, but this one might even be the best.  It's - I think it's her sayin' she approves.  She approves of me and what I was just doin' with her.  She liked it. 

"I wanna touch you some more, uh, down there.  Is it OK?"  Noddin'.  I gotta do that.  I didn't quite get enough of that.  "Take off the tights, and we'll - I'll put the sheet over me some here."  There - that'll do.  Now I can touch her some more.

"Would you - right there - rub right there."  That must feel pretty good to her 'cause her special smell is comin' back real strong.  "Oh........"  And she just closed her eyes.  She's real pretty like that - head thrown back, back arched, bitin' her lip a little.  "Little bit faster?  Logan?"

"Yeah."  And just a little bit harder too.  Yeah - that was right.  I can tell by the smell on her.  I could breathe her in like this all day long.  I hope like hell the Jeep ends up smellin' like this. 

"Oh, yes, just like that, please, more.........."  Whoa - she's plantin' her feet on the floor and really archin' up.  "Uhhhh......aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!"  Holy hell, that was - what the hell was that?  Almost like some kinda seizure or convulsion or - wait, wait, she's OK, she's smilin' at me.  "Oh, Logan......."  Maybe that was her version of gettin' excited - yeah, I think it was.  She's all deflated now - all loose and satisfied.  Heh.  She *really* liked that.  I did pretty good. 

"Liked it, huh?"  I've gotta have a huge-ass grin on my face right now.

"Yeah, I did."  She's got one too.  "That was just amazing."

"You know, I think we mighta done it backwards."

"What do you mean?"

"If I, you know, got you all excited first, then me, the bein' inside you thing mighta been easier on you.  Let's do that next time."  I'm glad I can help her figure somethin' out for a change.  We gotta, you know, figure it out and make improvements together.

"Hmm.  OK. That sounds like a good idea."  You know, I like this look on her pretty much too.  It kinda says that she's happy and I like that a whole lot.

 

Back To The Index   Back To The Archives