Eighteen Questions, Take Three

Title: Eighteen Questions, Take Three
Author: Terri
Email: xgrrl26@yahoo.com
Rating: PG
Summary: Sequel to Eighteen Weeks of Winter. Logan and Jean try to figure out what's wrong with Rogue as they rush her back to Westchester.
Series: Eighteen #12
Disclaimer: Sadly, tragically, not mine.
Archive: Ask, and I will gladly provide
Feedback: Please? Pretty please?
Author's Notes: Just a short sequel.....more to come.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Did she hit her head on something?"

"I don't know. Dammit, doesn't this plane go any faster?"

"Logan, calm down. Was she exhibiting any symptoms before you found her?"

"Dammit, Jeannie, symptoms like what? I'm not a fucking doctor!"

"Think, Logan, and calm down, all right? She needs you now. Symptoms like nausea, headaches - "

"Yeah, yeah, she's been having headaches for months, ever since Reno."

'What happened in Reno?"

"....Christ, no...."

"Logan? Stay with me. She needs you. Logan?"

"She reversed it somehow."

"Reversed what? Logan, I need you to tell me exactly what happened. I can't help her if you don't."

"Her skin, she reversed it somehow. Instead of pullin' me in, she pushed her out."

"Do you know how she did it?"

"No, no she said she didn't even know she could do it until she did. I don't think she knew how she did it."

"And she's had the headaches since then?"

"Yes."

"Have they been getting worse or more frequent?"

"No, I mean, not that I know of. Not that she told me. Fuck."

"Did they strike her at any particular time? Were they worse at night? Did any external stimuli - light, noise - make them worse or make them happen?"

"No, no, none of that. Just - they got worse right before her period."

"Worse or more frequent?"

"Both. Jeannie, what the hell is wrong with her?"

"I don't know. I don't know, Logan, but we're going to figure it out. Her vitals are stabilizing. That's a good sign."

"Shit, you hafta help her, Jeannie, please."

"Logan, we're going to do everything we can."

"God....."

"Logan, why did she do it? Why did she try to - "

"Because of me, Jeannie. It's.....please, please just help her."

"We'll get her there, we'll get her help. Don't worry. We'll do everything we can."