Spare Change:  Mystique's Two Cents
Title: Spare Change - Mystique’s Two Cents
Author: Terri
E-Mail: xgrrl26@yahoo.com
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I don’t own them. Darn.
Archive: Dolphin Haven, Peep Hut, Agony and Ecstasy - anyone else, please ask ;)
Feedback: Please? With a rest from the peeps on top? Good, bad, and ugly welcome…….
Summary: AU.  Mystique at the mansion, impersonating Rogue.  Jubes.  Bobby.  Secrets. Stamina.  Love.
Comments: CJ suggested way too many good titles/themes for this ‘money’ series, so I think I’m going to have to use them ;)  The Same Coin titles will apply to Logan and Rogue and Spare Change will be perspectives of the other characters.  Other ‘money’ titles courtesy of CJ’s brain to follow - enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------



I have been on more than my fair share of difficult missions, but I do believe that this one may prove the most trying.  You wouldn’t have thought so, given that it involves merely impersonating a teenager for a few days, but I had forgotten the hazards of exposure to other teenagers inherent in the job.

“And that’s when I, like, totally said - ‘Dude!’ And then he said - ‘But my hand slipped.’  And then I gave him the biggest eye-roll - like, who’s gonna believe that lame excuse?  I wasn’t born on the turnip truck yesterday!  Right, Roguey?”

God, how I would love to rip your vocal cords out.  “Right, Jubilee.”

“Chica, I told you once already today - I dunno what crawled up your ass or if you’ve spent too much time in Dr. Grey’s etiquette seminar, but quit freaking me out.  I go by Jubes - learn it, live it, love it.”

“Right….ah……..Jubes.”

“Anyway - after I totally called St. John on the hand-slippage, I told him look - these goodies are *not* to be touched.  And then he goes - ‘Except by Remy, right?’  Which totally made me blush and I *know* he knew I just had it bad for him so I like, seriously pulled a big lie out of my ass and - ”

“Jubes - ”  I must escape.  My eardrums will literally implode if I have to listen to this cretin babble even a moment longer.  You know, I was opposed to Erik’s desire to bring a mere child into the Brotherhood, but I must at least credit Rogue for not spewing out the verbal diarrhea that this one has. “- you know, I think I’m, ah, like, totally going to find Bobby.  I’ve got something important to tell him.”  Bobby Drake, aka Iceman, the kid that helped best Logan the other day.  How amusing - it will be *years* before I allow him to live that one down.  Bested by a child, and a child who is also Rogue’s not-quite-boyfriend, according to this yellow-clad horror.  Hmph - the big, bad Wolverine got trounced by his Lolita’s little boyfriend.  It simply does not get much better than this.

“Oooh - are you gonna say yes?”

Oh, right - she’s still talking.  Of course she’s still talking.  But yes to what?  “Maybe.”

“I knew it!  You totally want his bod!” 

Oh, that.  “Well……….”

“I’m telling you - he’s like, a stealth stud.  According to Kitty, who totally peeked in the shower - and I don’t believe it was accidental, no way, uh-uh - anyway - she said he was like, completely well-endowed.”

“How would she know?”  I have a hard time imagining that quiet little mouse-like *thing* ironically enough known as ‘Kitty’ gathering the nerve to actually associate with any of the male of the species, let alone have enough of a catalog of experience to be an accurate judge of -

“’‘Cause Mr. Summers boned her that one time - duh!”

Well, well.  The little mouse did the deed with the team leader and clean-living X-Man.  Now isn’t that interesting.  Hot for teacher, eh?  Well, I suppose I can’t blame the girl.  He is, to put it in the native tongue, a total hottie.  “Right, right.  Um, and they’re doing what now?”

“Did you have a total brain fart?  They’re doing nothing.  Kitty is pining for him like an idiot and he’s totally back with Dr. Grey.  It was a one-time thing.”

“Yes.  I was, um, hoping for her sake that something might’ve changed.”

“Yeah, you and me both.  Even the sight of Bobby’s magnificent man-meat didn’t get her mind offa Mr. Summers.  But I kinda can’t blame her.  On a scale of one to ten, he rates a ‘yum.’”

“Totally.”  All right, the girl might not be a total loss.  “Anyway - I’ve got to go see Bobby.”

“Take some condoms with you, just in case!”

Hmm.  You know, this might be more fun than I thought after all.  “Thanks, Jubes.  See you later.”






Dear Lord.    Jubilee was quite right about the ‘stealth-stud.’  He’s very nicely endowed, and I don’t know that I’ve ever met a man with that much stamina.  Of course, I haven’t been screwing teenagers………

“I’m, um, I’m really sorry Rogue.  I - I don’t know why it keeps getting…..”

“That’s all right, Bobby.”  In fact, I encourage it.  Let me show you just how all right I am with it. 

“Unnnh!”  Not too much stimulation.  I haven’t had my fun yet, after all.  “I, um - I’m - oh, Rogue, I’m - I’m really glad you learned to control your skin……..unnnhhhh……….”

“Yes, lucky break, wasn’t it?” 

“God, yes………” 

Well, I suppose that I should hurry if I’m going to get any satisfaction out of this round.  He won’t last that long at the rate we’re going.  “Lie back, Bobby.  I want to try being on top this time.”  How tedious to have to play the blushing virgin.  But I suppose that if I suggested an anal sex romp, dear Bobby here might be a tad suspicious.  And I’m going to have a difficult enough time pulling this off as it is.  Still - I think this was beneficial.  It makes a nice scene you know, the frightened little teenager, not quite confiding in her not-quite-boyfriend that her skin has shut off, and running away after they’ve consummated their relationship because she just wasn’t sure about things, wasn’t sure of her value to the team without all that killer skin……. Yes, a little note explaining that it wasn’t so much control that he saw tonight as a complete disappearance of her 'gift’ - that will be the piece de resistance. 

“Rogue!” 

“Mmmm……….Bobby……….yes, put your hands there………”  I had to make a guess of course, as to her breast size and shape, and all of her ‘naked’ features, of course, but since Bobby here was nice enough to stammer out that they’d never gone beyond holding hands when I suggested sex, I felt free to be fairly creative.  Who’s to know?  “Squeeze.  Hard.”

“Rogue?”

“Do it!”  There - very nice.  “Yes, Bobby!”

“Unnh!  Am I - oh, GOD! - am I hurting you?”

Yes, exactly the way I want you to.  “No, no - don’t let go!”

“Yes!  Rogue!”  Just a little more.  Hang on, lover.  “I’m gonna - I’m gonna - ”

“Not yet!”  Just. A.  Little - ahhhhh…………..there it is.

“Rogue, I can’t, I - ”  A few more deliciously hard thrusts should relieve this nice young man of his frustration.  “AAAHHH!”  God only knows how he manages to do this over and over, but I am very glad he can.  Nice little diversion, and a bit of a reward for putting up with the rest of the discomforts of this mission.

“Mmmm…….I enjoyed that very much, Bobby.”  You know - nothing is quite as good as the feeling of being well-fucked.  Perhaps we should even think about recruiting this one to our side……..

“I - I love you, Rogue.”

Oh dear.  Love.  The one word that invariably ruins good sex.  But I suppose that I can make it work for my purposes here.  “I don’t know Bobby - a lot has changed about me……”

“Yeah, but your skin - controlling it - that’s a good thing, isn’t it?”

“I guess…….”  A little teenage vagueness mixed with melodrama - yes, that’s the right tone.  “Let’s not talk about it tonight.  I want tonight to be special.”  Five-orgasm nights always are.  And I do believe you’ve got one more erection in you, young man.  “Let’s rest a little while and…….ah, snuggle.”  Blech.  The things I do for a mission.  Well, and another orgasm. 

“I’d really like that.  And I’ll try not to - to get excited again.”

“Don’t worry, Bobby.”  And I mean that.  “It’s OK.”

 
Back To The Index   Back To The Archives